Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

link page

• Please log in to reply

plaszac

plaszac

• PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
When ever i click a link it comes up as a very small page that has t be expanded fully just to view .
I used to click on link then it woud open fully straight away .is there a away to reset this to how it used to be?

Advertisements

bilko

bilko

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
When you click on a link, expand it by dragging the corners to the size you want. Then close it. When you click on a link it should come back to this siz.

plaszac

plaszac

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts
I can do that
its just for some reason that now when i click onlinks the page first appears as a large postage stamp page
is there a way of reseting somthing?

bilko

bilko

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
are you holding your mouse pointer in the top left hand corner( until you get a diagonal line with arrow heads at both ends and dragging it to the correct size? or are you just using the maxamize button. Just tried it on mine, and it works fine. new windows open up the same size as what i just made the box. if this doesnt work you could be affected with malware.