Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Deleted Something By Accident

• Please log in to reply

The G

The G

• PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
DAMM i just did something stupid i got rid of a file in recyle bin that i really needed is there any chance i can get it back, i know theres some software that may be able to help but i dont know what its called.

please help.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Hi The G...

Have a look HERE. Hope this helps...

wannabe1

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Isnt there some sort of software that can retrieve files that you have totally deleted?

Like, in my computer active magazine, it says that not all stuff you delete out of your recycly bin acctually deletes!

:tazz:

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
Thx wannabe1 will give these a shot, and yeah Allsortshop i've read stuff like that too it just looks like its gone but really its still on your HD, something like that anyway, lol.

The G

The G

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
WOW, I ended up using PC INSPECTOR™ File Recovery as it had been downloaded the most and now i know way its one [bleep] of an easy tool to use just pick the place where you deleted your file and it shows up then just click where you want to save it back to and thats it done.

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
The G...

I'm glad that helped to resolve the problem! :tazz:

wannabe1