Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Command and Conquer

• Please log in to reply

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Well, some of you might not know about Command and Conquer, but its the most awesome game ever.

The first C&C game was said to pave the way for RTS's so thats cool. Well there's something happening to the Command and Conquer universe, http://www.eagames.c...als/us/news.jsp

They are releasing all the C&C games(12) for $39.99 and all the older games work on Windows XP!
Just thought if there is a C&C fan on this forum they would like to know! :tazz:

Edited by Comrade General, 13 November 2005 - 02:45 PM.

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
If there are any C&C fans they would have found out a while ago they announced over a month ago. And they all work on XP at least i managed to get them all working, well not renegade that just looked pants.

DeathOutdone

DeathOutdone

• PipPipPip
  • 241 posts
I am a C and C fan; I practically own every game they created, and red alert 2 / Yuris Revenge is my favorite. That is very cool news indeed! Now I'm sorry that I bought them all for practically 39.99a piece when I coulda just waited till now and got em all for 39.99!!!

Hear of any new RTS or good new computer games that came out that dont have any blood/gore? I havent found any good ones lately, but I'm on the look for em; also any good new GameCube games out yet?

Comrade General

Comrade General

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
The company who used to make C&C was Westwood. Well Westwood got bought out by Electronic Arts, but most of the employees left for Petroglyph and now they are producing a RTS for Star Wars.[Empire At War]

I don't think it will have any blood. I am not certain though.
If you love Command and Conquer, you'll get this game!

PS: If you want to belong to a great C&C forum, this is a great site. It also has many C&C downloads! :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I cant remeber much in the way of blood and gore in earth 2160, mind you not may RTS games have huge amounts of blood and gore anyway you can usually turn it off in most to save system resources.

Comrade General

Comrade General

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 387 posts
Hmm, I am sorry to resurrect this because of its age but... http://www.ea.com/of...de/us/index.jsp

Thats the official site for The First Decade.