Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Network Printer won't print

• Please log in to reply

ong2lua

ong2lua

• PipPip
  • 53 posts
Hi All!
I'm using 2 WinXp SP2, an HP 5500 and an Epson CX6600 All-in-one printer. Both printers are connected to the same local computer. I'm able to print from a local computer to both printers w/o any problem. I can also print to the HP 5500 from a remote computer w/o any trouble. But from a remote computer, i can not print to the Epson CX 6600. When trying to print, I can see the printing job display on both computers, but it does not print. I've tried to reinstall the Epson CX6600 printer for the remote computer many times, but i didn't fix the problem. Has anybody ever ran into this problem before. Please help!

Advertisements

brianmil0923

brianmil0923

• PipPipPip
  • 191 posts
Hey ong2lua,

You have both printers shared on one computer and added both printers as network printers on another pc.

Do you have the printer drivers installed for the Epson CX 6600 on the other machine?

ong2lua

ong2lua

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Yes! CX6600 printer driver is already installed on both Local and Remote computers.