Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ahhhhh this makes me so mad!

• Please log in to reply

CyberDragon

CyberDragon

• PipPip
  • 24 posts
I always play this online game on the intenet that requires java to be played. Well my step-dad wanting to make room on the computer uninstalled the java program.( second time he does this :tazz: ) anyways the first time i just went and downloaded java again. But now this time i went to download it again and i looked for sure that it was installed in the computer and it is. Now when i got play the game and i choose all the settings, all i see in the window which is where the game is suppose to be loading is the box with the little x in the corner. And this makes me mad. ive uninstalled java and installed it again like 7 times but its still acting up! :) plz ANYONE! any help at all may be useful. and if ur wondering what game it is its runescape.

Ruenscape----Click Here To Go To her Webpage!

Advertisements

CyberDragon

CyberDragon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
HELP PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ :tazz: :) :) :woot: :woot: :woot:

CyberDragon

CyberDragon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
i HAVE TO GO AND ILL BE AWAY FOR ABOUT 20-30MINS BUT PLZ PLZ PLZ FEEL HELP BY TYPING ANY HELP u can offer me cuz i can use all the help I can get!!!! :tazz:

CyberDragon

CyberDragon

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts
:tazz: :) Back!