Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Javascript problems

• Please log in to reply

Herm

Herm

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi!

I want to disable my java script, but its kind of hard.. Because im not admin, and i cant do anything on my computer!
My father have taken away all the icons on the "start menu", except somethings... But he has taken away for example: the search tool, my comuter, documents etc...

But thats not the problem!
He has taken a java script over my first screen (deskboard??), so i cant change background or nothing!!
Is it a possible way to hack through the javascript etc....??

I would really be greatfull if anyone helped me!!
Thanx!! :tazz:

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Well the system's been set up in that way for a reason.

So the sensible (and I dare say mature) way to "hack through the javascript", as you so nicely put it, is to speak to your dad.

So if dad says no, that's just something you have to live with. Unfortunately if its your dad's computer, you have to play by dad's rules or you don't play at all.