Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

YAAAAAAAAAA!

• Please log in to reply

WTF

WTF

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
who els thinks its awsome?

Advertisements

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
source or 1.6

jrm20

jrm20

System building expert

• Retired Staff
  • 2,394 posts
I used to play cs 1.6 a few years back for about a summer. I bought condition zero when it came out also. I had half life 2 with counter strike source but I dont like the game anymore.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion and I think it is really played out.
Source is just updated graphics engine and thats it... same old game...

At home counterstrike is called counter-hack. You all know what im talking about.

That game is the most cheated game. I dont like it anymore.

Way to many people hack.

WTF

WTF

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
not source 1.6 its better

FGM

FGM

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts
cs rocks

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
I like source never played 1.6 really, you cant hack source anymore due to the vac thing now its pretty solid to break through, you honestly think the guys at valve would have more to do than constanlty update the anti cheat but no they are always pluggin away at it.

They are redoing source for HDR which will be sweet the lost coast was rather good, i sometimes get fed up of source i hadnt played it in a couple of months but i started playing the odd hour again.