Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

exporting as PDF

• Please log in to reply

mamichelle

mamichelle

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
I tried to export a file on Adobe Pagemaker 7, but when I did I got a message that said I had to download a postscript driver. When I went to the site to download this driver, it said that my printer has to have an Adobe postscript level 2 or Adobe postcript level 3. What is this?? How do I know if my printer has that?? My printer is a Canon S900. Can anyone help me??? Michelle

Edited by mamichelle, 15 November 2005 - 10:39 PM.

Advertisements

Thebinaryman

Thebinaryman

• PipPipPip
  • 326 posts
use cute pdf writer

http://www.cutepdf.com

then just open pagemaker and print as normal, but select cutepdf as the printer. it will then ask you where to save the pdf file. this is usefull for printing pdfs in any program

Edited by Thebinaryman, 17 November 2005 - 09:09 AM.