Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

network bridging

• Please log in to reply

cherabum

cherabum

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
ok, im new here

im try to bridge my computer and xbox. i have a ethernet cord going from my router to one of the ethernet prots on my motherboard. then i have a crossover cable going from a pci ethernet port on my computer to my xbox. I bridged the connections and the cable comming from the router was connected and running but the crossover cable to xbox keeps saying a network cable is unplugged. i checked the crossover cable to see if it was working and it was fine so i dont know what the problem is so if any of you could help that would be great

thanks for the help

Advertisements

SwellerSloth

SwellerSloth

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i need help bridging on halo 2 i dont know what to do exactly so if someone could help that would be awsome