Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Whats your favorite animals?

• Please log in to reply

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
Hi there,

As this catigory is the zoo, what is your favorite animal or animals?

Mine is the panda or probably the tiger!

Whats yours???

:tazz:

Advertisements

Dr. Gutstein

Dr. Gutstein

• PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
Definitely HORSE :)
and i love bulls just for that peoples killing them for fun :tazz:

~Dr. Gutstein~

John_L

John_L

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,398 posts
Without a doubt the tiger, in my eyes is the most beautiful animal out there today.

Antartic-Boy

Antartic-Boy

Visiting Staff

• Visiting Consultant
  • 1,120 posts
I think that it's the panter :tazz:

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
jaberwaky....deffinitly the jaberwaky....or maybe the frumious bandersnatch.....it's a toss up...i mean...the jaws that catch...and claws that snatch....gooood stuff

Guest_The_Tiddler_*

Guest_The_Tiddler_*
penguin! :) :tazz: such lovable animals, they also share the same love and emphusiasm for christmas as i do Posted Image

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts

jaberwaky....deffinitly the jaberwaky....or maybe the frumious bandersnatch.....it's a toss up...i mean...the jaws that catch...and claws that snatch....gooood stuff

What are those animals?

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.

And, as in uffish thought he stood,
The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame,
Came whiffling through the tulgey wood,
And burbled as it came!

One, two! One, two! And through and through
The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
He left it dead, and with its head
He went galumphing back.

"And, has thou slain the Jabberwock?
Come to my arms, my beamish boy!
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
He chortled in his joy.

`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe;
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe.

by Lewis Carroll

Allsortgroup

Allsortgroup

I SPAMMED Too Much!

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 905 posts
LOL!

Really wiered though.

Can you post an image of one of them up?

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
Mine is definately the penguin or the liger. Penguins look like secret agents that scaaaaaare me and those ligers are so cute! They always look like new born lions!
Posted Image=Posted Image

Edited by yesiammanu, 22 November 2005 - 11:40 PM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesiammanu. AWESOME pictures. Mind if I save them?? Tigers are by FAR my favorite, as well. I also love Spider Monkeys, and of course Kitties :tazz: But I could watch Tigers for hours and hours, and never get bored. God they're absolutely beautiful.

nick_mi

nick_mi

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Definitely HORSE :)
and i love bulls just for that peoples killing them for fun :tazz:

~Dr. Gutstein~

http://img513.images...vehorses2nd.swf

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Definitely the wolf. Always vigilant and completely aware of their surroundings. Very social...they are doting parents that mate for life. They care not just for their own young, but all the youngsters in the pack equally. They care for the old and tired, providing food and companionship until death. They are persistent and determined in all that they do...

If I had been raised by wolves I would know what it feels like to be loved unconditionally. I would know what it feels like to be respected and supprted. They would have taught me to honor my boundaries and to respect those of others. They would have taught me to be generous with my love and affection, and to choose my mate with care and honor the union for life. They would have taught me that it is never permissible to mate with a family member. They would have taught me what support and community are all about. The elderly, the aunts, and the uncles are welcome as members of the pack...they are helpers and look after the cubs while parents are hunting or resting. They bathe, feed, and care for the young like they were their own. The wolves would have taught me to be myself, but also to be able to play, eat, sleep, travel, and move with others. They would have taught me not to get more than I needed. They would have taught me to kill only when I was hungry, and not to kill for fun or sport. Being responsible for my actions would have been a lesson that I would have learned from the wolves. If I stepped out of line one of the leaders or my parents would have reprimanded me, but they would never have shamed me. The wolves use a good and necesary kind of discipline called "tough love". Wolves grieve when they loose a mate, a loved one, a family member, or a pack mate. They allow themselves to howl or cry. They would have taught me that it is an essential part of living to experience the grieving and would never have tried to stop me until I was finished. The skills that these supposed "wild animals" receive are sometimes more than our children are taught. It is sad to think that we, as a human race, don't always give our offspring the capacity for loving and respecting themselves, as well as others, that our Brother Wolf has the forethought to do

original author unknown

HarryMay

HarryMay

• PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
absolutely the yahoos.Sitting in a tree flinging dung down at unwary trespassers must be rather enjoyable.I mean that's a lifestyle I can get into.Robinson Caruso found this out the hard way.But if I must choose an actual species it would be the human.What other animal gains so much satisfaction out of spoiling its' habitat?And there's no admission charge to witness them in all their glory.

countryboypride77

countryboypride77

• PipPipPip
  • 185 posts
I love most animals... considering the fact I own 5 dogs should obviously make apparent Dogs are my favorite especially as pets...

My Absolute favorite Wild animal is without a doubt the Bald Eagle... I Love everything about Bald Eagle...in fact I even have a tatoo on my left upper arm of the Bald Eagle (the only tatoo I have). I have some Bald Eagle statues at home. My cellphone screen has an American Flag with a Bald Eagle centered on the flag... Just an Absolutely Incredible and Amazing Animal.