Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Creating HTML Templates in Outlook 2000

• Please log in to reply

donchulo

donchulo

• Pip
  • 7 posts
Here's the problem: I'm trying to create a HTML template in Outlook 2000. Now to do this I have to unselect Word as the editing tool and go with Outlook's editor. When I paste the HTML document (from Word) into the editor everything looks fine (more or less), the graphics are all in place and the text is the same as the original (Word document). I then go to 'Publish Form As..' and save the document in the relevant folder.

All well and good, that is, until I select the form and it comes out as pure text with no graphics at all.

I've made sure that the message is set to HTML in Options but it still insists that the template is pure text.

Any ideas?

Advertisements