Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Anyone Like Free MMORPG's?

• Please log in to reply

Koretek

Koretek

• PipPipPip
  • 340 posts
Dungeons and Dragons

Game Ogre (Beta Info with great games)

Thats a link to the new Beta testing of Dungeon and Dragons, The other is to a Beta Gaming Site.

NOW b4 I get myself in deep here, Beta testing today isnt like it was years ago when I did it, in fact MANY times today on a mainstream game of this type they will want you to pre-order the game which is total bulldinky.

a Beta test serves the maker of the game by allowing him to test for stability issues as well as survey public reaction to different game elements and many, many other software and Game Engine issues. For this reason alone all the best games of the past were ALWAYS done as free, it benefited both parties and so it was a great idea. Meanwhile you the player got to play the game for free and would normally get your fill of it after a few months anyway and you could move on to the next good thing!

Anyway I had this link but I dont have time to check it right now and JUST IN CASE it is one of the Bulldinky sites I PROMISE to get you guys straightened out real soon because I do have a few links for totally free games that U can play online for free, one that isnt bad at all is a game called "Kalonline" try a google search and totally free, I will be posting games in here for the masses with one rule and one rule alone, that it be TOTALLY FREE, no expectations from us the players, if the game meets that demand then the rest is all good to us anyway right?

Advertisements

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
I like FREE! Don't game much, but I'll check 'em out. :tazz:

Ron

queu0

queu0

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
theres also http://www.battleon.com

and http://www.runescape.com :tazz: ;) ;) :) :)

Major Payne

Major Payne

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 5,307 posts
If you're really bored and want fun games, try the free games at :

< 8 Fun Penquin Games > :tazz:

Not gonna list my best scores, but I think you'll have fun playing these...probably at work when you're bored. Check out the other games listed.

Ron

imabrickwall

imabrickwall

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
Hmm, I've never gotten really into online free games. There are some pretty good ones. But I'd prefer matchmaking free games like msn gaming zone. Nothing like playing chess against a total stranger.

I play mostly real time strategy games. Warcraft III, Age of Mythology (can't wait for Age of Empires III) Dawn of War. I do also play lots of halo 2.

queu0

queu0

• PipPip
  • 32 posts
theres also http://channel4.com/...ames/index.html

paddy12

paddy12

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Try www.endless online.com u have to down load it but it dont take nowt and its free try it its good if u like mmorpgs

demon

demon

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
hey guys i got another good online game but u will download it but if u like mmorpgs i will rater to try it the 1 is kalonline (www.kalonline.com i though) and the second is www.muonline.com