Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Starcraft: Broodwar

• Please log in to reply

JipJeepers

JipJeepers

• Pip
  • 4 posts
Hey guys, I recently decided to reinstall some good ol' Starcraft. After I installed it, when I start the game, it gives me like a 3/4ths screen. And it's not fullscreen. My system settings are running under 1024x768 w/ 32 bit color. What's wrong? How would I go about getting this wonderful game full screen? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! :tazz:

Advertisements

ace_porate

ace_porate

• PipPipPip
  • 223 posts
I'm not sure if this applies to your problem but one thing i have always been told about game settings is to make sure the in-game resolution is matching your OS resolution. It makes your computer happier and everything runs smoother.

After making sure those are matching you can also double-check to make sure your video card drivers are updated. Sometimes, companies (like Blizzard) release updates that require more resources and whatnot. If you haven't played the game in awhile sometimes you find that you're software needs to be upgraded.

If you are having trouble finding how to upgrade your drivers reply back with your video card specs and i will try and help.

let me know if any of this helped.

Ace

Paradox924X

Paradox924X

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
http://www.blizzard.com/patches/
Find the patch you need for your particular game...