Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Task Manager Problem

• Please log in to reply

cky_dude1988

cky_dude1988

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi there,

For some reason My task manager won't work (As in it won't even come up) When i either press the shortcut CTRL+ALT+Delete or when i right click onto the task bar.

Please Help

Advertisements

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Hi cky_dude1988! Welcome to G2G!

Lets work on your Taskbar problem first:

Please download the file located HERE to somewhere on your desktop where you will remember its location. Then find the file on your computer and double-click it to run it. Click YES to the warning: To work correctly, the script will close and restart the Windows Explorer shell. This will not harm your system. Continue?. If you don't notice any change immediately when it's done, reboot your computer.

Fenor

Edited by Fenor, 19 November 2005 - 08:55 AM.

cky_dude1988

cky_dude1988

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hasn't sorted my the problem out:(

Also my monitor sometimes make a very high pitched buzzing noise but if i turn the monior off it stops anybody what that is?

Fenor

Fenor

Trusted Tech

• Retired Staff
  • 5,236 posts
Does the task manager appear when you hit the WINDOWS KEY+Pause/Break key?

Fenor