Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

interactive audio visual clip for webpage

• Please log in to reply

tetsuno

tetsuno

• Pip
  • 3 posts
:tazz: :) hi, i am attmpting to do a challenging project. to use photoshop for my artwork and then taking it into flash and then make it as a quiktime. what i really want to do is to create a webpage which has got my details and artwork there and then has got a small quiktime movie playing aside. do you reckon i can do this by using these three applications? or should i get final cut pro instead? i am going to try to test if it is doable this way, i am not a coder or anything but graphic designer and still learning. :) should i do the webpage in flash first and then after i've done videoclip on premiere as .avi import it later into this flash 5 page or how? then should i buy a quiktime pro to convert the videoclip or what file format would work with this production?

please help i feel lost.

Advertisements

st22

st22

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 243 posts
There are many ways to do this, it’s really what you know how to do and what you have available to do it with, this is what I would do:

Do artwork in Photoshop, export the artwork as a BMP or TIFF, import it into the video editor (premiere, final cut, after effects - AE is the best for still images,) edit it, save it as an .avi, import it into Sorensen Squeeze, export it as a .mov (quicktime) file. (less then 20mb).

I would imagine the movie files would take up a lot of space,
So if you import the still images as jpeg format into flash, then make a flash animation in that, export it as an .swf then that would take up less space, and since its on the net that would be a better option. As you can have flash movies displayed in the website as easy as a movie file.

Good luck!

st22

st22

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 243 posts
I Make simple webpages in macromedia dreamweaver, i find its easy, and i dont do much code, its all graphical which makes it easy.

Edited by st22, 19 November 2005 - 03:42 PM.