Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Uh you misunderstood my last topic

• Please log in to reply

Dome

Dome

• PipPip
  • 25 posts
Im more concerned that my Taskmanager does not work :tazz:

http://www.geekstogo...showtopic=79882 Previous Post

Advertisements

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
A disabled task manager is often due to malware, and Limewire has been associated with malware. I suggest you go here and follow the instructions:
http://www.geekstogo..._Log-t2852.html

Johanna

Agentx2

Agentx2

banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
post removed

Edited by Kat, 03 January 2006 - 10:53 PM.

Kat

Kat

Retired

• Retired Staff
  • 19,711 posts
  • MVP
Agentx2: non staff members are not allowed under any circumstances to give malware-related advice. :tazz: Once you begin your training in GeekU, you will learn that we don't recommend Xoftspy, as it has been on the Rogue Anti-Spyware list until very recently. We also don't recommend registry "fixing" programs to people who aren't extremely computer savvy. Too often, we have seen a serious amount of damage done by programs such as this in the wrong hands.
Several of those programs, I haven't even heard of, and I've been in this business for a long time now.

o2mcgovem

o2mcgovem

• PipPipPip
  • 206 posts
What is "GeekU"?

Ryan

Ryan

Member 4k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,867 posts
GeekU is the malware training program here at Geekstogo. More information on it can be found at this page.

-Ryan

Edited by rmurphy, 11 January 2006 - 04:54 PM.