Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

watching my computer screen on the TV?

• Please log in to reply

help meee

help meee

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
i got this graphic card that makes me watch my computer screen on my TV so for an example i can see movies... i have done it before where it worked perfectly but i don't remember how??? now i just put the stick in the TV that comes from my graphic card and i enabled the TV in the screen options... i see my computer screen on the TV now but its all [bleep]ed up like its rolling over the screen and is black and white while its rolling over my screen you know like the credits from a film in the end, the whole screen is rolling its kinda angled to the right side looks weird... what how do i fix this :S ???
its like there are a bad signal or something...

Thanks!

Advertisements

Jo Franklin

Jo Franklin

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
There should be a button to scroll through inputs on your TV remote... something like --[>] Press it as it goes through things like AV1, AV2 SCART etc. until you find it.

help meee

help meee

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
i have tryed that dosent work... btw there are av1 av2 and that scart thing only... what else could be wrong :tazz: ?