Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

can't play my pogo games

• Please log in to reply

smed

smed

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i've been playing pogo games on my laptop forever. i have aol and all of a sudden about 3 weeks ago it played fine one day and the next i go to start a game and i get a java script error. i've tried re-installing java and that didn't help. now i've downloaded firefox and when i bring up mozilla then go to pogo games i can at least start a game. but this too is having problems. the game and the sound are not in synch.

i would like to resolve this by either finding out why i get the error through fixing it through internet explorer or by changing by default browser to firefox.

i don't remember where i need to go to change my default browser...thanks smed :thumbsup: :tazz: ;)

Advertisements

freek

freek

• PipPipPip
  • 167 posts
The Sound/Video synch might because of the connection? No idea. This happened to me, but I just got Firefox and it began working.