Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

MS Internet Exlorer

• Please log in to reply

56FordF100

56FordF100

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
I am a daily user of Ebay (www.ebay.com). Today I received this message while using their search ---- "You are not authorized to view this page . You might not have permission to view this directory or page". Shows as an information message left top corner and bottom of the page. I went to other sites and did not encounter this message.

Worked okay yeseterday. What causes this message and how do I return to normal? Internet Explorer 6.0.2900, update version SP2. Thanks.....Dave

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
Obviously a problem with eBay's site. It happens on occasion due to the amount of traffic those sites receive.

Just press Back and try again. Occasionally one gets sent somewhere they shouldn't on eBay which results in errors like this.

56FordF100

56FordF100

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
Ah.....okie dokie....Thanks!!