Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

a picture

• Please log in to reply

elute96

elute96

• Pip
  • 2 posts
hello
i found a picture on the internet on friday but i only saved 1 of the pictures my history is deleted so is there a way to find the pics again i tryed serching google images again but could not find it

Sorry if this is in wrong place

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
if your history is gone..you'd pretty much just have to keep searching for the image....without your internet history...it's gonna be pretty hard to find it except for re-searching it....if you cannot find it again...you may not be searching the same words as you did before...or the image may no longer be hosted.

yesiammanu

yesiammanu

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
if the picture is still the same name all you have to do is google it and it will come out an exact match (unless it came from many different pages of which you will just have to try your luck)

Johanna

Johanna

The Leather Lady

• 3,038 posts
Did you look in your temp files?

Johanna