Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Running problem

• Please log in to reply

BigHusref

BigHusref

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi,

I have two problems (possibly linked) My computer has been running slower than normal for the past few weeks. The first problem I am having is to do with making DVD's with Nero. When making a DVD I am putting two programmes on a disc per time. When watching these back, the audio has slipped dramtically out of sync, Despite the fact that the original video on my pc does not have syncronisiation difficulties.

I am also having problems (over the same timeperiod) with connecting my ipod. when it is connectd to my pc, it constantly has the message "Do Not Disconnect" but the ipod does not update, nor does it allow me to do anything. I was concerned it was an ipod problem, but I have two users on the one pc using different ipods, so I tried the other one to find it had the same problem. I have tried formatting bot ipods, but my pc will not allow anything to happen.

I have scanned repeatedly with Norton, Ad Aware and Spybot. A few problem files were discovered, but removed.

I realise you may not have ideas regarding my ipod, however ANY input on either (hopefully both) problems would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much

BigHusref

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Run disc clean up then disc defragmenter

Just before pressing burn, use the record setting to tick determine write speed

BigHusref

BigHusref