Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Site Issue

• Please log in to reply

Vikesrock8411

Vikesrock8411

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
I logged on to Geekstogo today with Firefox 1.0.7 and the formatting of the forum was really messed up. I see no borders or anything, it appears to only show text and links. I can post a screenshot if it would help. I was just wondering if it was a problem on my end or a problem on the forum end?
Thanks
Kevin

Advertisements

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
click on the button that says options..then where it says display mode...switch that to normal

Vikesrock8411

Vikesrock8411

Visiting Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
Unfortunately the options menu does not work in Firefox right now, works fine in IE though. I'll try troubleshooting it on my end to see if I can find anything wrong.

Edited by Vikesrock8411, 23 November 2005 - 01:41 PM.

dsenette

dsenette

Je suis Napoléon!

• Community Leader
  • 26,047 posts
  • MVP
are you in the low res version of the forum?

Vikesrock8411

Vikesrock8411

Visiting Staff

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts
nope, clearing cache and restarting Windows are no-gos as well. I'm going ot try reinstalling Firefox when I get back from b-ball practice.

Edit: That's odd problem just fixed itself

Edited by Vikesrock8411, 23 November 2005 - 02:06 PM.

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Community Leader
  • 24,639 posts
Sounds like a CSS cache issue. FireFox does that to me ocassionally on all sites as well. Usually a forced refresh (ctrl+F5) corrects it.