Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

lost bookmarks

• Please log in to reply

Jrherwehe

Jrherwehe

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have been using firefox for close to a year. I clicked on today and it asked me to create a profile so I did and when I went into Firefox my home page had been changed and I had lost all my passwords,setting, and BOOK MARKS!!! i have tried everything I know{doesn't mean much} but have no such luck.. PLEASE HELP!!!! LOST WITHOUT MY PASSWORDS AND BOOKMARKS :tazz: :) :) :woot:

Advertisements

DXQ

DXQ

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Hmm, looks like Firefox is now using your new profile.
Try to find the old one.

C:/Documents and Settings/<user>/Application Data/Mozilla/Firefox/Profiles

Hopefully you will find more than one profile ... one should be your old one.

Jrherwehe

Jrherwehe

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I went to apps data\mozilla\.... and I found 2 profiles 1 default and 2 user name went into both of these and went under the icon favorites and bookmarks and both profiles were completly empty except for foxfire bookmarks????????????????? :) :woot: :tazz: :)