Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

appearances and styles

• Please log in to reply

LTengu

LTengu

• Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi i just got finished removing the malware mentioned in > Geeks to Go Forums > Internet > Malware Removal > HiJackThis Logs Go Here > I have a problem with that W32.Sinnaka.A@mm [RESOLVED] , ad while trying to reconfigure the computer back to the settings I had configured before I removed the malware. So I right-clicked my desktop went to "Properties" and navagated to "Appearance," trying torevert my "Windows and buttons" back to "XP's style" but it's missing and I'm afraid i accidentilly deleted it mistaking it for a component of "W32.Sinnaka.A@mm." So I'm wodering if anyone can help.

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
LTengu...

No worries...easy fix. :tazz:

Download This File to your desktop and extract the files (right click on it and choose Extract All). Copy the extracted Resources folder (right click on it and choose copy).

Naviagate to C:Windows and right click on the Resources folder and choose Paste. Choose "Yes" to replace the folder and reboot.

Now try changing the theme as you normally would.

wannabe1

Edited by wannabe1, 23 November 2005 - 09:38 PM.

LTengu

LTengu

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Wow thank-you very much it is looking very good :-)

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Glad to help, LTengu... :tazz:

wannabe1