MS Word smooth font automatically, How to change back?
Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:33 AM
Posted 24 November 2005 - 06:03 AM
Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:05 PM
1. Quit all instances of Word, including WordMail.
2. On the Windows taskbar, click Start, point to Find, and click Files or Folders.
3. In the Named box, type Normal.dot.
4. In the Look In box, select your local hard disk drive (or an alternate user template location if you are running Word from a network server).
5. Click Find Now to search for the file.
6. For each occurrence of Normal.dot that appears in the Find dialog box, right-click the file. Click Rename on the shortcut menu. Give the file a new name, such as OldNormal.dot or Normal-1.dot.
7. Minimize the find dialog box.
8. Restart your automation client to start Word.
When you have done this open word then press format then font then set up the font, click default, click apply
Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:23 PM
Posted 24 November 2005 - 01:33 PM
scroll down for the link
Click start then run, type prefetch then press enter, click edit then select all, right click any file then click delete, click to confirm delete of all files
When you re-install, choose complete and leave the installation files on, run microsoft update
Posted 24 November 2005 - 02:59 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users