Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

trojan virus problem

• Please log in to reply

• PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
hi, In the past I have used tds-3 program recommended by geekstogo to get rid of trojan viruses. I have a problem with a trojan that i cant get rid of now and I found that they no longer offer the tds-3 program. Is there another program that you recommend to get rid of trojans? Thanks.

The Skeptic

The Skeptic

Trusted Tech

• Technician
  • 4,075 posts
Try AVG Free. It's an excellent AV software, free, lots of updates and many extra tools for special malware cases. Google AVG.

There's no school like old school!

• Retired Staff
  • 1,650 posts
Avast is a good Anti-Virus package, i've been using it for over a year now and i've never had a problem.

A Squared is a good Anti-Trojan package and will complement any Anti-Virus package.