Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Donations

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

marsland

marsland

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
Just wanted to put a plug in to encourage the crowd to send these guys a few bucks. There's no way you could ever get this expertise and support locally without paying a pile.

So everyone, grab your credit card and send these guys a thank you.

Infaddict, I just sent you 10 pounds. :tazz:

John

Advertisements

Dr. Gutstein

Dr. Gutstein

• PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
I think that you are right marsland
Come on people i think that our Helpers deserve!!!

~Dr. Gutstein~

admin

admin

Founder Geek

• Administrator
  • 24,504 posts
I appreciate the sentiment, but I'm not comfortable with this topic, and will close it.

If someone is pleased with the help provided here, and would like to make a donation to the person that helped them, we do provide that option. It's a great show of appreciation, and often times a valuable service has been performed. However, we're not going to encourage it. This is a free computer help site and all help offered here is free. Helpers give up many hours of their personal time, and time away from their families because they enjoy helping others. A heartfelt comment of gratitude is also a great way to show they're appreciated.