Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Warcraft III: TFT - B.Net Update Error

• Please log in to reply

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
When I install the latest Update for Warcraft III: TFT, and at the part where Warcraft Restarts to finish the Update, I get a WindowsXP Error Message saying that Warcraft III: TFT has to shutdown, and the Error Message gives me a choice to send an Error Repost or not, and even if I do send the Error Report, it does not fix the problem. Everytime I try to finish the Update, my computer always gives me that Error Message. How do I solve the issue?

Also.. I have 3 screenshots of the Error Message.. The Error Message that appears after I click on the "Restart" button after I finish the Patch, and a black screen appears, the following screenshot is here: http://img314.images...4/4577/16vc.png. If I click the "Click Here" blue text on the bottom area of the Error Message, a new window will appear with more info on the Error Message, the following screenshot is here: http://img314.images...4/2033/20ar.png. If I click the "Click Here" blue text on the bottom area of the Error Message, right above the other "Click Here" text on the very bottom of the Error Message, a new window will appear with specific details on the Error Message, the following screenshot is here: http://img130.images...0/7060/38ev.png.

I have tried so many options to fix the problem. I reformated my computer about 1-3 times and installed Warcraft III right away after reformating. I tried re-installing Warcraft III about 5-7 times. I did a Registry, Ad-Aware, Spyware, Virus, etc. scan. I updated my WindowsXP with all the Microsoft Windows Updates. I moved my maps out of the WarIII maps folder dureing patching for WarIII. I have Direct X 9.0 installed. I disabled my Firewall. I closed all programs and shredded everything in recycle bin before patching Warcraft III. I tried almost everything! I just do not know what to do!

I have my computer status listed below if you would like to see..

My Computer Status:

Operating System:
Windows XP (5.1.2600)

CPU Model:
[1x] AuthenticAMD Type 0 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 1 Brand 0 1999 MHz

System Ram:
511 MB

Video Card:
[01] NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200 (000010de:00000111)

Sound Card:
[01] Creative Sound Blaster PCI (es1371mp.sys)

Edited by Iron-Wolf, 26 November 2005 - 10:58 PM.

Advertisements

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Someone help me, please! (Dispite that this Post is bumping topics and this is Spam).

Edited by Iron-Wolf, 26 November 2005 - 10:41 PM.

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
HELP! (DISPITE THAT THIS IS SPAM AND BUMPING POSTS)!!!! :tazz:

Edited by Iron-Wolf, 26 November 2005 - 10:59 PM.

nick_mi

nick_mi

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts
Hmm, did you repatch? When I repatched to watch old replays, I had to manually download it from blizzards website then install it there.

You might as well try that. You can also seek out Avohirs help, as I do not know his extent of knowledge in this department, but I know he plays warcraft 3.

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
No.. I fixed the problem by replaceing my Video Card, Sound Card, Network Card, and Mother Board with more updated ones. :tazz: