Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

plz help chopy flash games start menu

• Please log in to reply

mrhunta

mrhunta

• PipPip
  • 99 posts
evry time i move my mouse around wile playing flash games scrolling menu on start and chooseing options in game menues it freezes for a secont this make every thing real chopy it never did this befor i have a 2.8 ghz computer and im running window xp plz help im confused

Advertisements

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
could you give us an example of a game?

mrhunta

mrhunta

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
yea alright wile playing bf2 special forces when i move my mouse around the back ground starts skiping for a split secont when useing snes9x emulator when playing super mario kart it runs perfect until i move my mouse then it starts skiping then stop when i stop moveing my mouse and runs perfectley

mrhunta

mrhunta

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
aculey wile playing bf2 if i move my mouse without stoping the back ground freezes compleatley untill i stop moveing my mouse and with the snes roms its just realey chopy how do i upgrad my graphic drivers? this may fix it ive been told

just upgraded the drivers did nothing alright i realey need help im fearing i may hae to reformat my computer

Edited by mrhunta, 26 November 2005 - 10:43 PM.

gerryf

gerryf

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 11,365 posts
I'm confused....Battlefield 2 is not a "flash game" at least the one I am familiar with.

this:

http://www.eagames.c...ld2/us/home.jsp

mrhunta

mrhunta

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
yea your right i am talking about battlefield 2 the pc game it mess's up with that as well with flash games if you move the mouse around wile playing any flash movie or game or any flash at all the entire flash will freeze compleatley untill you stop moveing your mouse is it a virus a glitch hardware problem ?? plz help i need to fix this i cant use my computer like this plz help ^_^