Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Reg call of duty

• Please log in to reply

reck-_-less

reck-_-less

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Ok, Ive already tried deleting all cod files and doing the whole uninstall / reinstall deal (3 times) and still I keep coming up with a Fatal Error when i try to start up COD SP or MP saying that i have 114 sound file(s) missing or in bad format.I click ok then a screen comes up showing something like these

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_secure.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_leftflank.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_rightflank.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_enemydn.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_spotted.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_fallback.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_followme.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_greatshot.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_grenade.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_holdfire.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_holdpos.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_inpos.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_movein.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_reinforce.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_nosir_01.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_nosir_02.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_onmyway.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_regroup.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/stat/RU_stat_sniper.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_sorry.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/cmds/RU_cmd_suppress.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_longenuf.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_yessir.wav' not found
WARNING: streamed sound 'sound/voiceovers/mp/ru/resp/RU_resp_crazy.wav' not found
----- CL_Shutdown -----
RE_Shutdown( 1 )
Shutting down OpenGL subsystem
...wglMakeCurrent( NULL, NULL ): success
...deleting GL context: success
...releasing DC: success
...destroying window
...resetting display
...shutting down QGL
...unloading OpenGL DLL
-----------------------
Hunk_Clear: reset the hunk ok
114 sound file(s) are missing or in a bad format

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I really have no clue what that means so can someone / anybody / anything help me out with this if u help me i will give pay u in huge amounts of cookies !

-thanks reck-_-less

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I'll have to look up those files when I get off work. sounds like you just need to copy them to the right location.