Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PESTPATROL QUARANTINE

• Please log in to reply

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
While I very regularly do virus scan(internet security suite from Verizon) adware etc scans and use clean sweep EVERY time I have been on the net,my virus scans have many files that cannot be scanned due to "PestPatrol /Quarantine" with the suggestion that I unzip them and manually scan them. Cannot open them- They have a password. What is PestPatrol and who put a password on my computer files? I am still operating just fine so I may be wasting your time. I cannot find any way to contact the Internet Security Suite people and Verizon Who when you are trying to get any information.
I would just be happy if someone would point me in the correct direction for contacting the Internet Security Suite folks.
Thanks

Advertisements