Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Pc crashing

• Please log in to reply

Luckyjfl

Luckyjfl

• PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Hi Guys, I wonder if you might give me a liitle help please. My pc keeps crashing, and I noticed that I am using 100% of my CPU. It was suggested that I do all the checks like : Cleanup, Adaware, CWShredder, Spybot, Online Virus scan, Trojan Hunter. Now I have done all that and I then used HJ to give you this log file , to peruse. Do you think there is anything there which might be causing my problem. I do appreciate any help you might give me.
Cheers

My Specs Are :

Via MB : Via P4M 266A8235

Proc : Intel P 4 2.4

Graphics : Nvidia FX 5600

RAM : 768 DDR 2700

HD : Max 200 Gig

Hijackthis log removed.

Edited by OwNt, 26 November 2005 - 11:30 PM.

Advertisements

Luckyjfl

Luckyjfl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
Ok, thanks anyway Guys. I managed to find the fault,and I think it was the RAM. I was using 768 MBs but I put in anothe 256 and it seems to have stopped the problem , for now.

Cheers.