Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Command &Conquer Generals Problem

• Please log in to reply

Comrade General

Comrade General

• PipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Some of my friends are experience problems with Command & Conquer Generals. I told them I would post this for them since I have like 5 friends who have the same problem.

Command and Conquer Generals works perfect for them but as everyone wants to, they want to play online, and I said I would show them some tatics for rushing and stuff, well they installed the newest patch and then they can't run it. The error is "Serious Problems, could be caused bu viruses, overheating, etc". It can't be any of those because 5 of my friends have the same problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :tazz:

Edited by Comrade General, 27 November 2005 - 12:46 PM.