Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

when i open system restore i get a blank screen

• Please log in to reply

ongoing

ongoing

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
i forgot one sm bus controller.........sorry about that

Advertisements

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
Ok...Here we go!

To edit the log out of your post, click the Edit button just under the post and choose either option (quick or full), select the text to be removed by left click/hold and dragging the cursor over the text, let off the mouse button when the text has been selected, and press the Delete key. Click on "Complete Edit"

You can download all of these in one session, but install them one at a time rebooting after each install.

Download This Driver for your motherboard. Save it to the desktop. Close all open windows and double click on the file to begin the installation.

Download This Driver for your Audio...install it the same way as last time, but after you have installed the motherboard driver and restarted. Reboot after this install, too.

Download This Driver for Video...same as before...reboot.

Download This Driver for your LAN (Network)...you know the drill....

For the USB, you'll have to install the SP2 you just struggled to get off the machine... :tazz: If you have the downloaded version I suggested, burned to a CD, this will be a snap!

When finished, reboot your machine and check the Device Manager...are all the notifiers gone?

wannabe1

Edited by wannabe1, 04 December 2005 - 09:37 PM.

ongoing

ongoing

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
hi wannabe1 my comp is back to normal running a lot faster to.........thanks for all the help i tried to delete the log but no go what is in it .........if its what i think it is my son whos 17 was on that site.....

wannabe1

wannabe1

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 16,645 posts
:) :)

No...that's not what it is...I'll see if I can get a mod to edit it for you...

Glad your machine is back in shape!! :tazz:

wannabe1

sapanalyst

sapanalyst

• Pip
  • 1 posts
:tazz: I AM HAPPY..ongoing..you the man..and wannabe1 thanks for you patience in this thread. Actually problem started when I deleted a trail version of virus protection..i was so devastated coz this is a new toy i bought..vaio excellent solution man..thanks a lot..really thanks...WOW

ongoing

ongoing

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts
sapanalyst.........glad i was of some help