Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet Explorer Startup Problem

• Please log in to reply

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Everytime I load up my Internet Explorer, the explorer always makes a shortened lengthed screen window to the left side of my computer screen or the right side of my computer screen. I have an image of what I am talking about.. If you would like to see the image, CLICK HERE. As you see in the image, my Internet Explorer screen is on the side of my computer, which when I load up the Internet Explorer, the screen makes a shortened lengthed screen window (As like I already said). So, if you could tell me how to solve the issue, then I sure would be happy! :tazz: Just as a side note, you might have to maximize the image in the "CLICK HERE" sub-linked image I transferred in this Thread to see full pixels of the image.

Edited by Iron-Wolf, 27 November 2005 - 09:41 PM.

Advertisements

Murray S.

Murray S.

Trusted Tech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,513 posts
  • MVP
Howdy:

You have already beed advised you are infected with Malware and given the appropriate instructions on where to go and what to do in This Thread

Please take care of your malware problem first.. If you are still having problems after you have been given a clewan bill of health from the malware guru's, please return to this thread !!

DO NOT start another concerning your problem until the malware problem is resolved!!!!!

Murray

Iron-Wolf

Iron-Wolf

Banned

• Topic Starter
  • Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts
Oh, okay. Sorry. I just thought they were all different topics.. Guess not though..