Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

GTR Racing.

• Please log in to reply

HamburgrHelpr08

HamburgrHelpr08

• PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Hey, Geeks

Yo Im looking for a great racing game for my dad for Christmans. Its for Pc. I have a good pc with dual core 256 grx. So i can handle any game. i found this game it looks good because he LOVES Grand trusemo. but i need a pc game.

thanks Markus j.

Attached Thumbnails

• gtr.gif

Advertisements

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
lol , im sure your dad will love the game even Need for speed most wanted for pc .. GTR Racing got 8.9/10 which is a reasonable score..i downloaded the demo lol i loved it i still play on it now :tazz: i wish i could buy it but im saving up :) ...Trust me i know he will like it if hes a Racing fanatic :)

....Hope you like my comment.....

NvidiaDude...

HamburgrHelpr08

HamburgrHelpr08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
Thank the Lord i relly needed to find a good game. so tell me about the game paly.

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
lol what can i say the game is amazin i think its better than gran turismo myself especially the cars they are good once your in it for hours u dont want to stop lol plus i think its A brilliant racing game simulation that belongs on every gamer's shelf , i only need £8 more to buy the game ($13) :tazz: Hope its in stock... :)

If you dont think your dad might not like that game then he definetly cant say no to need for speed most wanted :)

Edited by NvidiaDude, 29 November 2005 - 04:11 AM.

HamburgrHelpr08

HamburgrHelpr08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
well he will probebly like gtr better but what one has better grx?

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
GTR Racing does just get that its good

HamburgrHelpr08

HamburgrHelpr08

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts