Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Macromedia Application Trouble

• Please log in to reply

GoCompute

GoCompute

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
I seem to be having trouble with my Macromedia products. Most of them including Fireworks, Flash MX Pro, Dreamweaver seem to lock up at the startup page. If you get past the startup page, sooner or later it will lock up anyways. I am using Windows 98 with 128 MB of RAM. Please help! :tazz:

Edited by GoCompute, 28 November 2005 - 07:19 PM.

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
wow. using all that on a windows 98 system with only a 128megs ram... your seriously stretching the system requirments. You need to at least upgrade your system memory to 256 megs ram or better. maybe even upgrade the operating system.

make sure your pc has plenty of free space on the hdd as well.

GoCompute

GoCompute

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
That's what I thought. Well, thank you I appreciate it! :tazz: