Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Game Backup Clone Problems

• Please log in to reply

GoCompute

GoCompute

• PipPip
  • 98 posts
I bought Age of Empires II out of a bargin bin at Wal-mart and I always make backup copies for my games. This has to be the first PC game I've bought for about 5 years (PS2 is so much better :tazz:). So I booted up Nero 5 to make a clone for it, and during the burning process, in the caption box, it stated that it was copy-protected followed by about 23 read errors, which I suspect was from the protection. How can I make a clone of my CD?

Advertisements

NvidiaDude

NvidiaDude

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 369 posts
Theres a programme called CloneCD and that can get past copy protection and its backs up important data for you download from here (TRIAL)! : http://www.filehippo...wnload_clonecd/

NvidiaDude

Edited by NvidiaDude, 29 November 2005 - 01:09 PM.

GoCompute

GoCompute

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts
Thanks man. But how do you copy the CD? I'm new to this. :tazz:

warriorscot

warriorscot

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 8,889 posts
We shouldnt really tell you its not really allowed someone less scrupulous could see it and do it. Its not hard just google it and you will find out.

And if you think PS2 is better than a PC you really need to get a better PC!