Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Video card help pls..

• Please log in to reply

Collector

Collector

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I just bought an HP a1250n and an ATI RADEON X700PRO (pci-express). The thing is i havent installed a video in ages and i thought this would be pretty simple but maaan i ran into troubles already. Ok my onboard graphics card i disabled and i unhooked the side panel placed my new x700PRO inside and i switch it on but both my pc fans are spinning very fast also the video card fan doing the same.. i changed my BIOS advanced section to PCI-E or should i just leave that to PCI, i know this isnt right and somewhere there is a problem but this is brand new just out the box. My monitor dont detect no signal either so if you guys can shed any light on this subject and any help or advice is greatful.. thanx.. :tazz:

Advertisements