Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Runtime Errors

• Please log in to reply

ButtahflyyKisses

ButtahflyyKisses

• Pip
  • 9 posts
Hi,

When I am online I keep receiving these dialog boxes that say "A Runtime Error has a occured. Do you wish to DeBug?" Below that it says "Line:99" (the number next to "Line" is sometimes different each time the box pops up). It also says "Error: Object doesn't support this property or method" (The error is sometimes different when the box comes up as well). I have no idea what any of this means, and I wanted to know if you could help me identify the problem and fix it...Thanks in advance!

Advertisements

Neil Jones

Neil Jones

Member 5k

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,476 posts
In Internet Explorer, go to Tools -> Internet Options.

On the advanced tab, put a tick in "Disable Script Debugging" (both of them) and click OK.

ButtahflyyKisses

ButtahflyyKisses

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ok Thanks. My next questions are why would this just now become a problem if script debugging has been enabled this whole time, and is disabling script debugging going to have any negative effects on my computer?

ButtahflyyKisses

ButtahflyyKisses

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
I disabled the script debugging, but I am still having the same problem. Could there be some other way to resolve it?

Edited by ButtahflyyKisses, 29 November 2005 - 09:03 PM.