Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Can too much Antispyware too more bad than good

• Please log in to reply

Widkidone

Widkidone

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
I been having this debate with a co-worker regarding why am i getting this internet connection problems while i am playing my Battlefield 2 game. What would happen is every once in a while i would get a "problem your internet connection" and finally it would say your connection was lost. Now I have Spy Sweeper, Spybot, Adaware SE, Spyware blaster and finally i have Norton Internet Security 2006 in my system. The only think that is on as startup is my NIS 2006. My firewall is allowing my Battlefield 2 software open. I ran all my Antispyware and they found nothing. I ran Hijackthis and send this site the Log. The Log is clean. Any ideas my friends? :tazz:

Advertisements

Vaillant

Vaillant

• PipPipPip
  • 495 posts
Well, I'd say no, it shouldnt be a problem at all...

I've got Spyware Blaster, Adaware, Spybot, Sygate Firewall and NOD32 antivirus...

I'm on a 56K dialup and i never have any slowdown.