Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Browser & email problems

• Please log in to reply

jfaatz

jfaatz

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
Issue one: Please tell me what I need to do to be able to send and forward pictures and
fancy, colored fonts in the body of my e-mails. I can receive them this way, but if I try to
forward them, no go. I can save and attach pictures to be opened individually by recipient,
but I want to know how to place them in the body, or main page.

Issue two: When asking to "save to favorites", a window pops up saying "error has occurred" and locks up the browser.

Issue three: Often when trying to forward pictures or other graphics, Trendmicro pops up and scans the content, then it locks up the browser. Browser restart required. I have very good virus and firewall protection, I don't feel I need outgoing virus checks. Can I turn Trendmicro off? How?

I have SP2 and all the latest updates for MS

Thank you very much!

Edited by jfaatz, 29 November 2005 - 09:34 PM.

Advertisements