Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

windows explorer

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=blue][SIZE=7] :tazz: Every time i log on to internet explorer after a couple of minutes i will get an error message and then everything turns off and then i have to reset my desktop. When i go to see what the error is it says that it is unsure of the cause of the problem. If they are not sure what the problem is, how in the world can i fix it? Please help!!

Also if i do not click on the message and move it out of the way i am able to continue what i am doing but if i choose dont send my screen goes blank and resets the dektop and closes what ever i was working on.

Visiting Staff

• PipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Does this only happen with Internet Explorer? Does it happen with other programs or just IE?

Might want to try repairing IE. To do so, look here.

How to repair IE

Good luck! :tazz: