Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Did what you said but still have problems

• Please log in to reply

djnfl

djnfl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
3D Home Architect Home Design Deluxe 6
Ad-Aware SE Personal
Adobe Download Manager 1.2 (Remove Only)
Adobe Photoshop 6.0
Adobe Reader 6.0.1
Adobe SVG Viewer
America Online (Choose which version to remove)
Audacity 1.2.2
Avery® Wizard 2.1 for Microsoft® Word 2002
Bejeweled Deluxe 1.6z
CardRd81
ccCommon
CCHelp
CCScore
CleanUp!
CR2
Dell Digital Jukebox Driver
Dell Media Experience
Dell Solution Center
DVDSentry
ESSAdpt
ESSANUP
ESSBrwr
ESSCAM
ESSCDBK
ESScore
ESSCT
ESSEMAIL
ESSgui
ESShelp
ESSini
ESSPCD
ESSPDock
ESSSONIC
ESSTUTOR
ESSvpaht
ESSvpot
ewido security suite
exPressit S.E. 2.2
HijackThis 1.99.1
HLPCCTR
HLPIndex
HLPPDOCK
HLPSFO
Intel® 537EP V9x DF PCI Modem
Intel® Extreme Graphics 2 Driver
Intel® PRO Network Adapters and Drivers
Intel® PROSet
Internet Explorer Default Page
Internet Worm Protection
J2SE Runtime Environment 5.0 Update 6
Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8 Dell Edition
Java 2 Runtime Environment, SE v1.4.2
Kaza Lite (remove only)
Kodak EasyShare software
KSU
Learn2 Player (Uninstall Only)
LiveReg (Symantec Corporation)
LiveUpdate 2.6 (Symantec Corporation)
Logitech SetPoint
Magic Inlay (RA)
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1
Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 Hotfix (KB886903)
Microsoft Encarta Encyclopedia Standard 2004
Microsoft Money 2004
Microsoft Money 2004 System Pack
Microsoft Office 2000 Disc 2
Microsoft Office XP Professional
Microsoft Web Publishing Wizard 1.52
Modem Event Monitor
Modem Helper
Modem On Hold
MUSICMATCH® Jukebox
Nimo Codecs Pack v5.0 (Remove Only)
Norton AntiVirus 2005
Norton AntiVirus 2005 (Symantec Corporation)
Norton AntiVirus Help
Norton AntiVirus Parent MSI
Norton AntiVirus SYMLT MSI
Norton WMI Update
Notifier
OfotoXMI
OTtBP
OTtBPSDK
PaperPort 8.0
PCDLNCH
PowerDVD
Quicken 2005
QuickTime
RealOne Player
Security Update for Step By Step Interactive Training (KB898458)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB883939)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB890046)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB893756)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896358)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896422)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896423)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896424)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896428)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB896688)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899587)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899588)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB899591)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB900725)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901017)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB901214)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB902400)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB903235)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB904706)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905414)
Security Update for Windows XP (KB905749)
SFR
SFR2
Shockwave
Sonic DLA
Sonic Foundry Sound Forge 6.0
Sonic RecordNow!
Sonic Update Manager
SPBBC
Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.4
Spyware Doctor 2.1
Symantec
Symantec Script Blocking Installer
SymNet
The Crystal Key v11
The Print Shop 20
The Print Shop® 6.0 Deluxe
TrojanHunter 4.2
Update for Windows XP (KB894391)
Update for Windows XP (KB896727)
Update for Windows XP (KB898461)
VCAMCEN
VPRINTOL
Windows Genuine Advantage v1.3.0254.0
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows Installer 3.1 (KB893803)
Windows XP Hotfix - KB834707
Windows XP Hotfix - KB867282
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873333
Windows XP Hotfix - KB873339
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885250
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885835
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885836
Windows XP Hotfix - KB885884
Windows XP Hotfix - KB886185
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887472
Windows XP Hotfix - KB887742
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888113
Windows XP Hotfix - KB888302
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890047
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890175
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890859
Windows XP Hotfix - KB890923
Windows XP Hotfix - KB891781
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893066
Windows XP Hotfix - KB893086
Windows XP Service Pack 2
WordPerfect Office 11
XviD MPEG-4 Video Codec
Yahoo! Anti-Spy
Yahoo! Customizations
Yahoo! Install Manager
Yahoo! Messenger
Yahoo! Messenger Explorer Bar
Yahoo! Toolbar
Zuma Deluxe 1.0
Zuma Deluxe! 1.0

Advertisements

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
Dear djnfl, :tazz:

I was looking through your "Add/Remove Software List" log.

Please try deleting the following program from your Add/Remove application:

America Online (Choose which version to remove)

(Note: That is, if you don't need this/these program/programs.)

Can you tell me about the following programs, if you are familiar with the software?
Do you need this software?

Bejeweled Deluxe 1.6z
Magic Inlay (RA)

Do you need this software?

Kaza Lite (remove only)

Give your reponses in detail. :)

Edited by rambro, 09 December 2005 - 02:44 PM.

djnfl

djnfl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I do not use and do not want America Online!! I have tried to take that off of the add/remove and it doesn't allow it. It says no version can be found but it leaves the program title in the list.

Bejeweled and Magic Inlay are games I had downloaded that I don't have to have if you think they are causing me problems. I have no idea what learn2player is. I would prefer to keep Kaza Lite.

So in summary....I want to keep Kaza, I would like to keep Magic Inlay, I don't care anything about Bejeweled, I don't know what Learn3Player is, and I DO NOT want America Online.

djnfl

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Ok, so lets uninstall the following programs from the Add/Remove program in your control panel:

Bejeweled Deluxe 1.6z

Next, on the program, Kaza Lite, here is the situation.

When I looked it up on google, it said it was spyware/malware free.

However, Kaza Lite is a file sharing program, and with most file sharing programs the program itself is free of spyware, but these programs serve as vehicles for which spyware can get onto your computer. This is why we usually have these programs as an "optional uninstall". That is, it is up to the user, if he or she wants to uninstall them. If you want to keep Kaza Lite by all means do so, but I want you to be aware of this. See the following link as a reference: http://www.spywarein...m/articles/p2p/. Look at the section under "Cracks" (this might explain it - but again it is up to you if you want to remove this software).

Lastly, I will try to post something to you about the "AOL" software on your computer.

Let me know in detail how you made out with the above instructions. :)

Edited by rambro, 09 December 2005 - 06:55 PM.

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
Duplicate post - sorry. :tazz:

Edited by rambro, 09 December 2005 - 06:56 PM.

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Just a Discussion

Since we have been following a "theme" on how to improve the performance of your computer. I would like to mention the "Norton" antivirus software on your computer.

I had you delete the AVG antivirus software on your computer because it could of been interfering with the "Norton" antivirus software on your computer and also you had a "paid" subscription to this software. However, through my research, I have found that the "Norton" antivirus software by Symantec, is a resource hog and uses a great deal of your system resources on you computer. In fact, I would of rather you kept the AVG software and got rid of the "Norton antivirus" software, but the Norton antivirus software package you have right now offers your computer more protection, then the AVG software package you had on your computer (i.e. Norton antivirus is better that "NO" antivirus program on your computer).

When your subscription to your Norton antivirus software expires, I would suggest looking at other antivirus software (i.e. McAfee antivirus is on the same par as Norton antivirus, so I would stay away from this software). You could try AVG antivirus software again, but after downloading, and before installing this software I would uninstall the Norton Antivirus software on your computer (i.e. remember the rule, one antivirus software is enough on your computer). See the following link as a reference for uninstalling the "Norton Antivirus" software: http://service1.syma...=&osv=&osv_lvl=.

Or you can use the software that I use called "Nod32" antivirus software. See the following links:

http://www.nod32.com/home/home.htm
http://www.nod32.com...ts/products.htm

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
Duplicate post - sorry. :tazz:

Edited by rambro, 09 December 2005 - 07:18 PM.

djnfl

djnfl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I am disturbed by a couple of things Rambro.

First, I do what you ask and completely delete my AVG AV software which as I told you was a paid (through 2007) licensed copy of the software. It is now gone! Now you say........"I would of rather you kept the AVG software and got rid of the "Norton antivirus" software". That doesn't make me very happy. (I'm working on getting a backup copy of my AVG under my license number). In the meantime, I now have a product that you tell me is inferior and a "resource hog".

Second, my computer just booted up and when my Spyware Doctor does its scan it comes up with a tracking cookie.....guess where....."mom@geekstogo[1].txt". I totally don't understand that.

I have deleted Bejeweled and Learn2 Player.

Thanks,
djnfl

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
Dear djnfl,

I was trying to honest with you, and tell you that your Norton Antivirus software, though better than no antivirus software at all on your computer, was a resource hog. I wanted to tell that when your subscription has ended, maybe you should look into another antivirus program.

If you reinstall that AVG antivirus software on your computer, when I explictly told you, that you only need one good antiviurs software on your computer, then you are defeating the purpose of trying to improve your computer performance and you are wasting my time. Let me know what you want to do, we have a few more things to do on your computer before I am fininshed with you. I am trying to offer my advice in the most HONEST way possible. I thought you were interested in improving the performance of your computer.

I told you that you only need to keep one antivirus program on your computer and you not me, decided to delete AVG antivirus software, and I helped you accomplish that task. The question is now if you want to continue following my advice (and maybe listen to what I have to say), let me know what you want to do. Thank you and have a nice day.

P.S. (You know I doing this free of charge, so if you don't want to follow my advice, why don't you bring it to a computer repair shop and have them fix it.)

Edited by rambro, 10 December 2005 - 09:00 AM.

djnfl

djnfl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Unfortunately the tone of my voice doesn't come through on a computer screen. Maybe I should have used the word frustrated. I totally understand that you are doing this free of charge...and that you are spending time with me that you could be spending doing any number of other things. I am NOT complaining...I am expressing to you MY thoughts. I apologize if I came across any other way. And no...I don't think my computer needs to be taken in to a computer shop to be repaired....I thought this forum was a nice way to try to "clean up" my computer and I only posted because during the live chat you requested me to. Again, I apologize if it came across as my being ungrateful or nasty. And...I have done EVERYTHING you told me to do even when I was reluctant because I believe you know what you are doing and I trusted you.

And no I won't be reinstalling AVG because I have no way to...but when my Norton (which I bought recently) expires, I will be going back to AVG. I had been told Norton was the very best so there you go....everyone has an opinion. I'm not sure Norton is worth what they are cracked up to be...my opinion for what it's worth. I apologize that you feel I have made you waste your time and if you do not want to continue helping me, I will understand.

I am still frustrated about the tracking cookie on your site. Could you please explain that to me?

Again, I apologize if I have offended you.

djnfl

Advertisements

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

(Note: Please read through these instructions a couple of times before executing the steps in this post.)

You may want to print out these instructions or save them as a text file with "Notepad" to your desktop because we will be restarting into Safe Mode later on in the fix and you might not be able to access the Internet.

Dear djnfl, you should frequently clear out the cookies from your browser/browsers and do a "disk cleanup" to delete the temp and temporary Internet files from your computer.

Go to Start -> Run and type "Services.msc" (without quotes) then hit Ok. Scroll down and find the below service/services:

AOL Connectivity Service (or AOL ACS)
WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (or WANMiniportService)

When you find each service, double-click on it. The next window that opens should be the properties dialog box for that service. On the "General" tab, in the "Service Status" section click the Stop button, then click the drop-down box to change the Startup Type to Disabled. Now hit Apply and then Ok.

Restart your computer.

Run HijackThis and click "Scan." Place checks next to the following entry/entries (if they exist):

O23 - Service: AOL Connectivity Service (AOL ACS) - America Online, Inc. - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\AOL\ACS\acsd.exe
O23 - Service: WAN Miniport (ATW) Service (WANMiniportService) - America Online, Inc. - C:\WINDOWS\wanmpsvc.exe

Close all browser and other windows except for HijackThis, and click "Fix Checked" button to finish the repair. Close the HijackThis application.

Restart your computer and then please post a new HijackThis log.

In addition, let me know in detail how your computer system is running after performing the above steps. :)

(Note: In the above instructions, I am just having you "disable" the two AOL NT services and "not" delete them, because you may need them, in the future.)

djnfl

djnfl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
I'm disappointed that you did not acknowledge my apology. Also, I still don't understand why I keep getting the Spyware Doctor tracking cookie from geekstogo.

Below is the latest hijackthis log:

ogfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
Scan saved at 4:15:58 PM, on 12/10/2005
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe
C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe
C:\Program Files\Scansoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe
C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\spydoctor.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\KEM.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe
C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\KHALMNPR.EXE
C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
C:\HiJackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com/
O2 - BHO: Yahoo! Companion BHO - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\ycomp5_6_0_0.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: NAV Helper - {BDF3E430-B101-42AD-A544-FADC6B084872} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Yahoo! Toolbar - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn0\ycomp5_6_0_0.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Norton AntiVirus - {42CDD1BF-3FFB-4238-8AD1-7859DF00B1D6} - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\NavShExt.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.2\THGuard.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Symantec NetDriver Monitor] C:\PROGRA~1\SYMNET~1\SNDMon.exe /Consumer
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PCMService] "C:\Program Files\Dell\Media Experience\PCMService.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PaperPort PTD] C:\Program Files\Scansoft\PaperPort\pptd40nt.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Logitech Hardware Abstraction Layer] KHALMNPR.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelMeM] C:\Program Files\Intel\Modem Event Monitor\IntelMEM.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IndexSearch] C:\Program Files\Scansoft\PaperPort\IndexSearch.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDSentry] C:\WINDOWS\System32\DSentry.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ccApp] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SunJavaUpdateSched] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\jusched.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Spyware Doctor] "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\spydoctor.exe" /Q
O4 - Global Startup: Logitech SetPoint.lnk = C:\Program Files\Logitech\SetPoint\KEM.exe
O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~4\Office10\EXCEL.EXE/3000
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0411.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Yahoo! Messenger - {4528BBE0-4E08-11D5-AD55-00010333D0AD} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\yhexbmes0411.dll
O9 - Extra button: Real.com - {CD67F990-D8E9-11d2-98FE-00C0F0318AFE} - C:\WINDOWS\System32\Shdocvw.dll
O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe
O16 - DPF: {17492023-C23A-453E-A040-C7C580BBF700} (Windows Genuine Advantage Validation Tool) - http://go.microsoft....k/?linkid=39204
O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} (WUWebControl Class) - http://v5.windowsupd...b?1098026229703
O16 - DPF: {74D05D43-3236-11D4-BDCD-00C04F9A3B61} (HouseCall Control) - http://a840.g.akamai...all/xscan53.cab
O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxsrvc.dll
O23 - Service: Symantec Event Manager (ccEvtMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Password Validation (ccPwdSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccPwdSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Settings Manager (ccSetMgr) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite control - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoctrl.exe
O23 - Service: ewido security suite guard - ewido networks - C:\Program Files\ewido\security suite\ewidoguard.exe
O23 - Service: Kodak Camera Connection Software (KodakCCS) - Eastman Kodak Company - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KodakCCS.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Auto-Protect Service (navapsvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\navapsvc.exe
O23 - Service: Intel NCS NetService (NetSvc) - Intel® Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\NCS\Sync\NetSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus Firewall Monitor Service (NPFMntor) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\IWP\NPFMntor.exe
O23 - Service: SAVScan - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Norton AntiVirus\SAVScan.exe
O23 - Service: ScriptBlocking Service (SBService) - Symantec Corporation - C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\SCRIPT~1\SBServ.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Network Drivers Service (SNDSrvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec SPBBCSvc (SPBBCSvc) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe
O23 - Service: Symantec Core LC - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\CCPD-LC\symlcsvc.exe

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

I'm disappointed that you did not acknowledge my apology.

Dear djnfl, don't worry about it. Your apology is acknowledged.

I still don't understand why I keep getting the Spyware Doctor tracking cookie from geekstogo.

I was talking to the members at geekstogo and they said that the geekstogo website does put a "cookie" on to your computer, but the "cookie" is harmless. You should frequently clear out the cookies from your browser/browsers and do a "disk cleanup" to delete the temp and temporary Internet files from your computer.

See the following link: http://www.microsoft...c_cook_del.mspx

Please register (it's free, don't worry) with PCPitStop and run the full diagnostic tests on your computer here: http://www.pcpitstop...top/default.asp. When the tests are complete, a results page will pop up. Click "Share these results with TechExpress" on the left-hand side. Then copy the URL provided and post it here for me in a reply to this post.

rambro :)

djnfl

djnfl

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Rambro,

Very interesting site. Here is the link:
http://www.pcpitstop...LTY0WTWAQCSQ3BR

Enjoy,
djnfl

rambro

rambro

Member 1K

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts

Click on this link: http://www.pcpitstop...LTY0WTWAQCSQ3BR

Under the "Test Results Summary" web page click on the "Check IE Restricted Sites Zone" link.

Execute the steps in the "Manual Fix" for that web page.

Let me know in detail when this is done. :)