Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Trouble Installing Itunes

• Please log in to reply

JayMal

JayMal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi recently I have been trying to install the new version of Itunes on my computer. I started to install the new version and I think my computer shut down in the middle of it. Nevertheless, it does not run now, nor does Quicktime. I uninstalled both and tried a fresh reinstall and it still does not work. At the end of the installation and when I try and run the program I recieve a windows error and it says the program must be terminated and then it closes. The error is 0xc0000005. I have been researching this and haven't found any answers much less of reformat my computer and start fresh. As i woundnt mind doing this, I do not have the time. Please let me know if you know any ways of undoing whatever it is I did so that I amy install ITunes and Quicktime. thanks.

Jason Malia

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
are you having anyother issues beside itunes and quicktime?

edrinagal

edrinagal

• Pip
  • 1 posts
i have also attempted to install iTunes many, many times and followed the instructions that said to use internet explorer and delete saved pages but it keeps saying 'invalid win32 application' does anyone know what to do? please reply, it would be very very helpful!!!
thnx!! ;D ;) :D :D :D :) :) :D