Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bittorrent slow downloads! =(

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Rellucmot

Rellucmot

• PipPip
  • 37 posts
O'righty. I just set up a LAN in my house with wireless network. Ever since my downloads on torrent have been SO SLOW, I think it might be the AVG free virus scanner? or did windows set up its own firewall cause i certainly didn't.. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO SPEED UP MY DOWNLOAD, and how to get the yellow status light green?

Advertisements

gust0208

gust0208

• PipPipPip
  • 311 posts
Hello,

Unfortunately, it is against the TOS to discuss P2P technologies on this forum, so your thread will likely be closed.

Cheers,
Tom

O'righty. I just set up a LAN in my house with wireless network. Ever since my downloads on torrent have been SO SLOW, I think it might be the AVG free virus scanner? or did windows set up its own firewall cause i certainly didn't.. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIPS ON HOW TO SPEED UP MY DOWNLOAD, and how to get the yellow status light green?

Rellucmot

Rellucmot

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
is there anyway i could rephrase the question to have someone help me?....

ScHwErV

ScHwErV

Member 5k

• Retired Staff
  • 21,285 posts
  • MVP
Sorry, no, you cant sugar coat it.

ScHwErV :tazz: