Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

Itunes won't load

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I've recently downloaded the newest version of Itunes from the official apple.com websitem, however no matter what I do it will not load with I click on it. I will double click the icon, but nothing happens. I've uninstalled Itunes and reinstalled several times over, yet to no avail. At this point, I'm at a loss as to what is going on. I've gone through all the malware/spyware removal steps. It cleaned my computer quite a bit, but Itunes still will not work. Help please. Thanks.

• PipPip
  • 29 posts
Same thing here, sort of. I just reinstalled Windows XP and just started redownloading important files. Trillian Pro, McAfee, AIM, and iTunes, though, are all not downloading right. I keep getting error messages, saying that the files are corrupt or some nonsense. Bah. I hope someone has a suggestion for you, but I just wanted to let you know I'm having problems with iTunes as well. May just be a problem with Apple.