Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I Love You Guys!

• Please log in to reply

lady4christ21

lady4christ21

• Pip
  • 5 posts
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the service you provide. God bless you all for the work you do to help people who are terrified that they might have lost their $1,000+ investment. You are all God-sends, and I hope that your lives are blessed for the sense of well-being you give us frightened, unknowledgable computer users.
My father is terribly pessimistic about the internet. He hates it, but he realizes he needs it at the same time. I used to think that the internet was full of people waiting to trash my system... but you people have proven to the both of us that there are people out there who are the "good guys". You possess great wisdom and knowledge about computers... it is a noble thing you do to help the computer-illiterate. I pray that your good deeds are returned to you ten-fold. I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the assistance I received. All I can say is :tazz: God bless you all. :)

Advertisements

Dr. Gutstein

Dr. Gutstein

• PipPipPip
  • 280 posts
Hello lady4christ21
First ,Thanks for the nice words for this site and helpers.
I'm student here and learning to fight malware.
When i gratitute i'm looking what is next for me.
I'll fall on this kind of words that you send.
Hey maybe you will like to fight malware too.
If you wanted please join..here..
http://www.geekstogo...ek-U-t4817.html

~Dr. Gutstein~