I have had my PC since last November and i thought i would do my first Defrag now i have done one on a Windows 98 PC ages ago but cant remember much. So i just have a few questions really.
To some this may sound stupid but laugh if you will i will live with it,lol
1) To make sure its ''Disk Fragmenter'' i use in ''Windows XP Home''
2) Under ''Action'' do i first click and run ''Analyze'' then go to and ''Defragment''
3) Will it delete anything without asking me ?
4) Will it move any folders or files without it telling me ?
5) what does it mean by ''Fragmented files'' ''Contigues files'' & ''Unmovable files''
6) It wont damage anything will it, E.G runnin processes
Right thats it sorry about all the questions just wanna make sure i know what i'am doing.