After several months of total revamping, Foxit Reader is getting stronger now. This new maintenance version fixed many bugs and improved performance on several categories:
1. The poor graphic quality bug was fixed. By the way, if you are not using Windows XP, please search for and download "gdiplus.dll" on Internet (or just copy it from a Windows XP system) and put into your Foxit Reader folder, you will see much better display quality for vector graphics.
2. Printing module redesigned, so many print setting bugs are fixed. However we still have a lot to do for our printing engine, especially for the spooling size.
3. Typerwriter module redesigned. It's more stable now, and you can input texts after page rotation now (so you can input texts of different directions). You can also use mouse to perform selection operation within a text box now.
4. Performance improvement implemented for image processing, especially compressed monochrome images.
5. Latest PDF encryption using AES algorithm is now supported.